Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions: West Winds Gin Wild Plum Giveaway 2020
Rules of Entry
This promotion is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and older.
This competition is a game of skill.
Full terms & conditions for this promotion are outlined below. Disclaimer: Facebook is not associated with any promotions conducted by West Winds Gin.
Terms & Conditions
1. The “The West Winds Gin Summer 2020 Giveaway” promotion is open to residents of Australia, except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Family members include spouses, de facto spouses, parents, natural or adopted children and siblings, whether or not they live in the same household as the employee/contractor. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
2. To enter, sign up to the West Winds Gin mailing list and let us know what your go-to gin cocktail for the chance to win the entire West Winds Gin range and a range of Fentimans tonics.
3. All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims, including copyright or trademark claims by other parties. Entries must not have won prizes or awards in other competitions or infringe any third party rights.
4. Competition entries open: 17th December 12:00pm AEST and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 28th February 2021.
5. You may enter as many times as you like throughout the duration of the competition.
6. The “The West Winds Gin Summer 2020 Giveaway” promotion is a game of skill. Entries will be judged by the promoter and the most creative answers as deemed by the promoter will be the major winners.
7. There is 1 prize available to be won consisting of;
1 x Bottle of:
- The West Winds Sabre Gin 700ml
- The West Winds Cutlass Gin 700ml
- The West Winds Broadside Gin 700ml
- The West Winds Wild Plum Gin 700ml
- The West Winds Christmas Gin 700ml
1 x four pack:
- The West Winds Gin & Tonic cans
- The West Winds Gin & Soda cans
8. Total prize pool value: $500.00 AUD.
9. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, we may substitute it for another item of equal or higher value.
10. Each winner will be contacted and notified via email on or before 14/03/2021
11. Winners must claim their prize by confirming their shipping address and providing proof of age within 72 hours of being notified. In the event that any winner does not claim their prize within this period, the promoter will select another winner by the same means. Winners of any unclaimed prize will be notified by email.
11. Prizes will be shipped to the address provided before 30/03/2021
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by or to the winner and/or his/her friend that occurs as a result of the winner's consumption of the prize.
14. It is against the rules to deliberately modify or decode the application to reveal information which may artificial increase your ability to win. Users who are deemed to have won through fraudulent means will not be eligible for prizes and these prizes will go back into the prize pool for other users to access.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so, save that the promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably, subject to any written approval from a relevant Regulatory Authority.
16. Where flights are included in a prize, transfers to and from the domestic airport, insurance (such as travel or health cover), spending money (unless otherwise stated), visas (if required), meals, drinks and snacks from the hotel mini bar and any other hotel incidentals are not included. Only those items listed in these terms and conditions are included in the prize. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winner following notification. The prize is non- transferable and there is no cash alternative. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Where travel is included in any prize, the winner and his/her guest chosen to participate in the prize must be available to travel on dates designated by the Promoter. Unless otherwise specified, dates are not flexible, and times are subject to flight availability. The Promoter is not responsible for any delays or neither cancellations of flights nor the malfunction of any ground services provided to the prize winner.
18. Where event tickets are included in any prize, the Promoter and Prize Supplier expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or his/her guest) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize, or if the Promoter or prize supplier determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize.
19. If the prize involves entry to an event and/or transport and accommodation, the winner and his or her guests may be required to sign and return any liability release provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of the prize being awarded. The winners forever discharge the Promoter and the Prize Supplier from all claims that the winner may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with any entrant’s participation in this promotion; the winner’s acceptance and use of the Prize, and the winner’s guest’s acceptance and use of the Prize. The winner indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter and the prize supplier to the extent permitted by law in respect of any claim by any person (including but not limited to other entrants in the promotion), arising as a result of or in connection with the winner’s participation in the promotion.
20. In the event that prizes are required to be posted or couriered to winners, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner. This clause does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which are not able to be excluded under applicable Australian consumer protection laws.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct; infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights, or in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory language or in any other manner, not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
22. This promotion and these terms are subject to the jurisdiction of the relevant courts sitting in Australian States and Territories.
23. An entrant's personal data will only be held for the purpose of selecting the winner and will not be used for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission. Entrants' personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners' names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below. Entrants grant the Promoter permission to communicate with them by phone and/or e-mail in order to provide details of the prize and/or instructions as to how the winner is to claim the prize and establish his/her entitlement to it.
24. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity. The promoter may photograph, video and/or film activities relating to acceptance or consumption of the prize. Winners acknowledge that the promoter has the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit without further permission from or payment to winners.
25. The Promoter is Tailor Made Spirits Company ABN 23 145 031 983 19. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion should be directed via private message on the West Winds Gin Facebook or Instagram page.
26. The Prize Supplier is The West Winds Gin.
27. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Entrant releases Facebook from any liability, loss (including consequential loss), damage, claims, costs, expenses, death or personal injury suffered or incurred by the Entrant arising out of, or in connection with, the Competition or the Prize. The Entrant acknowledges that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.